Introduction to Brain Gym®
This workshop is for
Parents • Teachers • Therapists • Counselors
Anyone who wants to enhance learning, for themselves and others
and life in general!
Date: March 31, 2018 • June 16, 2018 (Saturday)
Registration: $125 if paid two weeks ahead – $140 thereafter. Buddy rate: $100 paid by two weeks ahead, $120 thereafter – each, for two or more registering together. Click for flyer and registration form.
Instructor: Kathy Brown, M.Ed.
Location: Center Edge office, 4915 E. Pinchot Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85018. directions
Prerequisite: None — Open to All
• Understand what’s at the root of many learning and coordination challenges, and what to do about it
• Experience all 26 Brain Gym movements and learn how to get the (playful!) most out of each one
• Explore the Three Dimensions of Intelligence (Laterality, Centering, and Focus) and how they can be enhanced through specific Brain Gym movements
• Learn how to incorporate Brain Gym activities into the classroom day • therapy session • home environment – in a natural, fun way
• Learn how to modify Brain Gym activities for children with special needs • frail senior citizens • those prone to seizures
• Experience how Brain Gym readies the mind-‐body system for focus, organization, participation, communication, relating positively to self and others, physical coordination, cognitive skills -‐ and especially reading
We would be happy to schedule a course or workshop
specifically for your group, school, business, or association
© Copyright Kathy Brown 2017. All rights reserved.
All photographs other than instructor portrait images ©Copyright Laird Brown Photography. All rights reserved.
Brain Gym® is a registered trademark of Brain Gym® International, Ventura CA
Please visit the Brain Gym® website at www.braingym.org.