Introduction to Brain Gym®
This workshop is for
Parents • Teachers • Therapists • Counselors
Anyone who wants to enhance learning, for themselves and others
and life in general!
Date: September 28, 2019 (Saturday)
Registration: $125 if paid two weeks ahead – $140 thereafter. Buddy rate: $100 paid by two weeks ahead, $120 thereafter – each, for two or more registering together. Click for flyer and registration form.
Instructor: Kathy Brown, M.Ed.
Location: Center Edge office, 4915 E. Pinchot Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85018. directions
Prerequisite: None — Open to All
• Understand what’s at the root of many learning and coordination challenges, and what to do about it
• Experience all 26 Brain Gym movements and learn how to get the (playful!) most out of each one
• Explore the Three Dimensions of Intelligence (Laterality, Centering, and Focus) and how they can be enhanced through specific Brain Gym movements
• Learn how to incorporate Brain Gym activities into the classroom day • therapy session • home environment – in a natural, fun way
• Learn how to modify Brain Gym activities for children with special needs • frail senior citizens • those prone to seizures
• Experience how Brain Gym readies the mind-‐body system for focus, organization, participation, communication, relating positively to self and others, physical coordination, cognitive skills -‐ and especially reading
We would be happy to schedule a course or workshop
specifically for your group, school, business, or association
Subscribe to Kathy Brown's email communications list
You can join one, two, or all three of Kathy’s email groups, for updates on:
• her Courses schedule • new Blog postings • her Book projects
like the upcoming Educate Your Brain for Reading
© Copyright Kathy Brown 2019. All rights reserved.
All photographs other than instructor portrait images ©Copyright Laird Brown Photography. All rights reserved.
Brain Gym® is a registered trademark of Brain Gym® International, Ventura CA
Please visit the Brain Gym® website at www.braingym.org.