Optimal Brain Organization
A two-day class whose key focus is understanding the concept of “Brain Organization Profiles” – what they are, how a person’s unique profile leads to specific, predictable challenges when under stress, and how Brain Gym balancing releases stress and resolves those challenges. This is vital information for anyone working with those with learning challenges.
Course Dates: September 30 – October 1, 2017 (Sat-Sun)
Registration: $275 if paid by September 16 – $300 thereafter.
Buddy rate: $240/$255 each, for two or more registering together.
Graduates of this course may repeat for $150 ($140 by Sept 16) (bring OBO manual).
Please note: To get the most out of this course, you will want a copy of the book The Dominance Factor, available in class for $16.95 ($18.41 including tax). You are welcome to add this to your registration and we will hold a copy for you.
Instructor: Kathy Brown, M.Ed.
Location: Center Edge office – 4915 E Pinchot Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85018
This is a required class in the Brain Gym® licensure curriculum.
In this course you will…
- Learn to assess adults’ and children’s brain organization profiles
- Discover your own brain organization profile
- Understand the effects each profile has on learning style
- Relate the organization profiles to specific challenges in reading, writing, hearing, vision, motivation and social skills
- Give new meaning to “right brained” and “left brained” — and other misunderstood labels
- Understand aspects of handwriting and whole body movement in relation to brain organization
- Identify and learn the importance of different organization profiles
- Incorporate the tools of brain organization profiles into your Edu-K balances
- and more!
© Copyright Kathy Brown 2017. All rights reserved.
All photographs other than instructor portrait images ©Copyright Laird Brown Photography. All rights reserved.
Brain Gym® is a registered trademark of Brain Gym® International, Ventura CA
Please visit the Brain Gym® website at www.braingym.org.