Brain Gym® 101
A three-day class where participants learn to facilitate the dynamic Brain Gym® session process (the “balance” process), and learn how it can be used to support anyone in improving how they read, listen, express themselves, organize, focus, comprehend, and move their body in a coordinated way. Included: Learn all 26 Brain Gym movements – how to get the most out of them, how and when to do them, and how to modify them for special needs or circumstances.
This workshop is for
Parents • Teachers • Therapists • Counselors
Anyone who wants to enhance life and learning
for themselves and others
Course Dates: July 14-16, 2017 • Sept 8-10, 2017 • Nov 10-12, 2017 (all Fri-Sat-Sun)
Registration: $395 with your full registration or $50 deposit received two weeks in advance. $425 after that.
Buddy Rate: $350 early/ $375 later.
Graduates of this course repeat for $200 early/$215 later – bring your manual
Books: To learn the BG101 material most easily, and to more fully use the skills you learn in the future, two books are recommended:
• Educate Your Brain, by Kathy Brown. This book offers the simplified basics of Brain Gym. If you read indicated portions ahead of time, you will learn BG more easily and deeply in class. SPECIAL! — Order it now at the pre-paid price of $20 (which includes tax and shipping), and Kathy will mail you a copy to read ahead. Available in class for $21.95 plus tax.
• Brain Gym® Teacher’s Edition, by Paul & Gail Dennison. This book fully describes all 26 Brain Gym movements, and provides much supplemental information about them, and about Brain Gym. Available in class for $29.95 plus tax.
Instructor: Kathy Brown, M.Ed.
Location: Center Edge office – 4915 E. Pinchot Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Prerequisite: None – All are welcome
What will I experience and learn in the Brain Gym® 101 course?
• All 26 Brain Gym movements – how to get the most out of them, when to implement them, how to modify them for special circumstances or needs
• A variety of simple yet powerful Brain Gym “balance” protocols that you can use yourself or facilitate with others, including:
• Dennison Laterality Repatterning (DLR) to integrate the right and left hemispheres of the brain. (Following DLR, people frequently experience marked improvements in crossing the midline, eye-teaming and tracking, and in reading quickly and easily.
• Additional balances that enhance our ability to communicate, organize and comprehend.
• How to use these practical tools in the classroom or at home.
© Copyright Kathy Brown 2017. All rights reserved.
All photographs other than instructor portrait images ©Copyright Laird Brown Photography. All rights reserved.
Brain Gym® is a registered trademark of Brain Gym® International, Ventura CA
Please visit the Brain Gym® website at www.braingym.org.